Add to clipboard  |  Share  |  Email  |  Print      

Organization: Quad County Support Services  
Phone Numbers: 519-693-4812
Fax: 519-693-7055
PO Box 65
Wardsville, ON
N0L 2N0
Street Address:
195 Wellington St
Intersection: Wellington St and Talbot St
Location: Wardsville
Accessibility: Wheelchair Accessible    Wheelchair Accessible
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Executives: Linda Long - Executive Director
Service Description: Services to promote the independence of adults with developmental disabilities in the areas of supportive living, work related, leisure and skill development

Residential Services
203 Main St, Glencoe

Supported Independent Living - Assistance with living skills such as personal care, meal preparation, medication monitoring, budgets, house management and community involvement

Associate Family Program - Alternate living arrangements using a room and board approach for people who need 24-hour care

Day Services - Leisure, volunteer and employment opportunities * Opportunities to build skills focusing on gaining independence in the community

Passport Program - Assists families with passport funding to plan and obtain services

Services and Programs:
  • Strathroy - Youth Job Connection

Fees: Varies per service
Application: Applications are processed through Developmental Services Ontario
Eligibility / Target Population: Adults 18 years and older with a developmental disability
Languages: English
Area Served:
Southwest Middlesex, West Elgin, Eastern parts of Kent and Lambton counties  
See Also: Employment Assistance for People with Disabilities
Fitness, Recreational and Social Programs for People with Disabilities
Housing and Residential Care for People with Intellectual Disabilities
Independent Living Support
Life Skills for People with Disabilities

This information was last completely updated on July 3, 2018

Suggest an Update

© 2018,

Updated July 3, 2018
Suggest an Update

"About Us"
Quad County Support Services provides a variety of supports to adults with developmental disabilities in Southwest Middlesex, West Elgin and the eastern parts of Lambton and Kent counties.