Jarlette Health Services
Jarlette Health Services has 40 years of experience in senior’s care and currently cares for more than 1600 residents at 18 Retirement and Long Term Care Homes throughout Ontario. Jarlette Health Services is a family-owned company that offers competitive salaries, benefits and pensions. Jarlette Health Service is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities though each stage of the recruitment process.
Position: Personal Support Worker
Region: Chatham – Kent
Description: Under the direction of the registered staff, the Personal Support Worker is responsible and accountable for providing optimum care to promote the well being of each individual resident.
The successful candidate must:
• Must possess a PSW Certificate Program with a minimum of 600 hours in duration or a grandfathered PSW/HCA that meets the requirements in subsection (3).O. Reg 79/10, s. 47 (1) of the LTCH Act, 2007.
• Experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) setting is preferred
• Must demonstrate good communication skills
• Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
• Must be computer literate
Salary: To be negotiated
Terms of Employment: Full-Time
Deadline for Application: Monday, April 10, 2017
How to Apply: Susan Vanek, Director of Care
Meadow Park Chatham
110 Sandy St.
Chatham, On N7L 4X3
Location: Meadow Park Chatham
Profession Type: Personal Support Workers